– 2 red capsicums, halved and deseeded
– 2 cups brown rice, cooked
– 1 tub v2sauce Bolognese
– 1 zucchini, chopped
– ½ small red onion, diced
– 1 cup kale, wilted in hot frypan and chopped
– ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
– 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
– ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
– 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
– Salt and pepper
– Parmesan cheese, grated
– Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced (180°C regular) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
– In a large mixing bowl, combine the brown rice, tub of v2sauce Bolognese, chopped zucchini, onion, kale, basil, parsley, pine nuts, chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
– Spoon the mixture into the red capsicum halves and top with grated parmesan cheese.
– Place capsicums on the lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden.