– 1/2 cup pure cream
– 1/2 cup milk
– 3 thyme sprigs
– 125g spreadable cream cheese
– 100g Gorgonzola cheese, crumbles
– 1 cup grated tasty cheese
– 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– Pinch of nutmeg
– White pepper, to taste
– 1 x 500g Grand Italian Potato Gnocchi
– 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, crumbled
– Extra Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
– Extra thyme sprigs, for serving
– Combine the cream, milk & thyme in a saucepan & slowly bring to the boil, reduce the heat & add the 4 cheeses & nutmeg, whisk until smooth then simmer very gently for 3-4 minutes.
– Season with pepper & remove the thyme sprigs. (Thin with a little pasta water if too thick).
– Meanwhile boil the gnocchi as per the directions, then drain well & return to the saucepan.
– Stir through the sauce then spoon the gnocchi into serving bowls.
– Top with the walnuts & extra Gorgonzola.
– Garnish with thyme sprigs & serve immediately.