– Two tubs v2sauce Bolognese
– Olive oil
– 2 tablespoons gravy powder
– 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
– 1 cup frozen peas
– Salt and pepper
– 6 large potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 1 cup milk
– 1 tablespoon extra butter, melted
– Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
– Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the 2 tubs of v2sauce Bolognese and stir until heated through.
– Stir through gravy powder and thyme leaves and bring to a boil before turning heat down to a low simmer. Add frozen peas and season with salt and pepper.
– Simmer for 10 minutes until the liquid thickens slightly. Transfer mixture to a large, oven-proof casserole dish.
– Mash potatoes with 4 tablespoons of butter and milk until smooth and creamy. Top the pie filling with mashed potato and brush over with melted butter.
– Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, until the mash has turned golden brown and the filling is heated through.